MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hahaha.

But seriously, am I the only one that thinks of church when you hear "Call of Duty"?
hmm yeah, I thought the same when I didn't play it much. But I always think of the Black Ops cover now.
Sometimes i wonder if people even try to be human or if they try just to be dumb{insertprofanityhere}
I wonder if you are trying to coerce someone into saying something dumb Wink
No, there are intelligence humans, but i swear sometimes people dig themselves into an arguement that is impossible to win, either way, and use fundamental skeptism to the extent its self defeating and ignore the fact that they disproved themself.

/rant/
Changing subject...

The difference between a guy sleep over and a girl sleep over.

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1471...Diference/
(2011-01-07, 08:15 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Changing subject...

The difference between a guy sleep over and a girl sleep over.

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1471...Diference/

Lolol
(2011-01-07, 07:29 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing the church version of CoD, where you called to duty to preach God's word to the people on the street. And for every hobo you get to goto church you get God Points which you cash in when one day you are preaching to a drunk hobo who ends up stabbing you in the chest.

There are some mini levels you can play too if you have enough God Points.

Oh oh oh Spoiler alert! After the hobo stabs you, he goes to jail where a Preacher meets up with him and the hobo ultimately gives his soul to god before he goes to the chair.

>,>

<,<

>,<

How much did it cost? Big Grin
(2011-01-07, 08:53 PM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-07, 07:29 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing the church version of CoD, where you called to duty to preach God's word to the people on the street. And for every hobo you get to goto church you get God Points which you cash in when one day you are preaching to a drunk hobo who ends up stabbing you in the chest.

There are some mini levels you can play too if you have enough God Points.

Oh oh oh Spoiler alert! After the hobo stabs you, he goes to jail where a Preacher meets up with him and the hobo ultimately gives his soul to god before he goes to the chair.

>,>

<,<

>,<

How much did it cost? Big Grin

It was free as long as you goto church one a week every week for..... the rest of your life.

Pretty fair deal I think. The game is freaking addicting.
Send me a version? Smile