MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to link mybb with facebook?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QUESTION: Is there a way to use an RSS Feed to post on a MyBB Forum? I use RSS Graffiti on Facebook with great satisfation. Looking for an app, plug-in or program that can be configured to transfer content using an xml url directly to post in specific topic forums using MyBB. Any ideas?

James HallHuh
Yaldaram,

Thanks for that link. I have the general posts from MyBB posting on Facebook and Twitter. My next objective is to see if there is a way to post on a specific Topic on MyBB from a RSS feed from another forum (not MyBB).

I use RSS Graffiti to post on Facebook from MyBB. Looking for an app, plug-in or program that will do the reverse using a RSS xml or a Feedburner java code that could be used within MyBB.

I'm not a webmaster so I try to avoid making changes that are over my head.

Latest challenge is that I cannot install the upgrade from 1.6 to 1.61. The zip file opens but find no way to install (no exe file)

As you can see, learning MyBB is a day by day experience.

Thanks,

BATR

(2010-12-16, 03:02 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/mypublisher