MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For 1.4/1.6] Snow Fall On Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Author: TheGodFather
Submitted: 16th December 2010
Compatibility: MyBB 1.4, MyBB 1.6
Languages: English

Features:
-Shows a snow fall effect on your board.

Future release Features:
-Ability to turn ON or OFF the plugin through ACP->Configuration->Settings.
-Ability to change the flake attributes, snow options, snow color, animation effect options through ACP.

Screenshots:
[attachment=20808]

Installation: Upload the files to the mybb root folder and go to ACP->Configuration->Plugins and activate "Snow Fall On Board".

License: Protected under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Download:
[attachment=20808]
or
Snow Fall On Board
Thread approved.
I have read the reviews on the Mod DL site, and I have to agree. There is no such option that I can find in the forums settings in ACP that are there to enable/disable this plugin. Or any other setting for this plugin whatsoever.

Searching the Settings did also not show any result.

UPDATE:

I just see that was ment to be in future releases. Wink So I take it all back.
(2012-12-10, 05:08 PM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ]I have read the reviews on the Mod DL site, and I have to agree. There is no such option that I can find in the forums settings in ACP that are there to enable/disable this plugin. Or any other setting for this plugin whatsoever.

Searching the Settings did also not show any result.

"Future release Features"
Seems to have issues with new browsers (both Firefox and Chrome), it will cause the bottom status bar to flicker periodically (more common in Chrome)
(2012-12-13, 08:06 AM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to have issues with new browsers (both Firefox and Chrome), it will cause the bottom status bar to flicker periodically (more common in Chrome)

I have Chrome and I don't notice these things.
Ughh sorry it was the other snowfall script *facepalm*