MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Use a single database to work for 2 or more forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm planning on making 2-3 forums of different topics under the same host. Installing is not a problem but the only thing I want to know is how to use one database (database of the first forum) to work on all 3 forums? Let's say one dude registered in the first, he will be automatically registered in the 2 forums. I want this to work only on the users and registrations but not in the posts and threads and reputations
BUMP please
This currently cannot be done. I started a user sharing plugin, but I never finished it.
If you are going to develop a website like createbb, where you can allo users to create their own forums using a single database, You can use this script: http://www.rusnakweb.com/mybbmultiforums.php
No, what I mean it, lets say I have this GFX forum, the main one then I installed another forum under the same host/server and I want it to use the user database (just the users/members of GFX Forum so that they won't register again) for the HACKING FORUM then the same for another forum.

GFX Forum
|
User DATABASE (USER PROFILES AND SETTINGS) - ------------HACKING FORUM
|
Another Forum
As Dylan said, it cannot be done. I understand what you mean though.