MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Halo Discussion Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.haloforums.co.nr/

We are a new forum on mybb where you can talk about the halo games, please join and post a little as we need staff too!
No content, no domain, your showcasing absolutely nothing.
(2010-12-17, 03:26 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]No content, no domain, your showcasing absolutely nothing.
Got to agree man :/ Even with no domain do something that will make members come.
i am posting around the forums now. also i WILL be getting better graphics, my co partner was pushing me to relese it
You should not be able to showcase things that are hosted for free like topixcube as you dont put any/hardly work into it.
(2010-12-17, 03:34 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]You should not be able to showcase things that are hosted for free like topixcube as you dont put any/hardly work into it.

its your opinion. i have self hosted mybb boards too. but i cant afford hosting again. So if you have an opinion say it to the mybb forum not in my topic please
Try to buildup the community. Wishing you success Wink
(2010-12-17, 03:41 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try to buildup the community. Wishing you success Wink

thanks and i will Smile

I will be going to paid hosting AS SOON AS I GET THE MONEY. Then the forum will be transfered and updated.
I love the idea! I might join later. I would say that could get a better logo. Smile
Not much content, but the one thing that does not seem good is the adsense. You only add adsense when you have gotten a lot of members and they are active, or you are getting a lot of views. That's just what i have learned. Good luck though.
Pages: 1 2