MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Forums Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should have stuck with the 1.4 forums they were working fine.

Instead I saw a message and thought I'd better upgrade ...

Big mistake.

Check out http://www.benarraba.com/foros/install/upgrade.php

Help Please I don't know what is going wrong..

I unzipped the new forum files on the server.
Reupload inc/functions.php and inc/class_session.php
(2010-12-17, 04:30 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload inc/functions.php and inc/class_session.php

Tried that - same problem.

Anyone any ideas how I get rid of these errors.

I'm currently uploading all the files to the server I have no idea if it will help or not.

I thought unzipping on the server would be better but ... it didn't work.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

They are the files causing this issue. If the error persists, then your not fully uploading it or the server times out.
(2010-12-17, 05:25 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]They are the files causing this issue. If the error persists, then your not fully uploading it or the server times out.

Hi I've uploaded these two files again and checked them locally and on the server.

The copy on the server is identical to the one I have locally ...

This is very odd. The error is stating what files are not working. Try reuploading upgrade.php
If the file existed it wouldn't be saying it didn't exist. PM me FTP login details and I'll have a look.
(2010-12-17, 07:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If the file existed it wouldn't be saying it didn't exist. PM me FTP login details and I'll have a look.

Matt I've been uploading files all evening hoping to overwrite one that was corrupt.
Guess you visited the forum while I was doing this and got a missing file warning.

Now I've re-uploaded everything the original error I reported is back.

I'll try and work out the ftp thing if you still need it.

This one??

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/content/78/3604578/html/benarraba/foros/inc/class_session.php on line 371

I don't see how you'd be getting something like this just by uploading new files, if you're getting this, there's something wrong with the usergroups, but uploading files isn't going to do anything to them. Have you run any other scripts or done anything in the database?? What happens when you try and login??
If you login does it stop or does it go forward?

In your 1.4 did you have the guest group modified in any way?

Do you have access to phpmyadmin? If you do could you open the usergroups table and see what gid the guests group is?
Pages: 1 2