MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shows Bots in a list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My question is of its possible to add the Bots in a list to show it to the members.

I have made a own Legend and it shows the rangs on my forum.

Legend: [Admin] [Moderator] [Staf] [Members]

If you click on the rang you will see only the members that have this rang.

But if I made the page where you can see all the bots the text will shows up:

There are no team-members to show

This is because no members are in this group, only the Bots.

So is it possible to make a page that shows the list of all the bots with the template of the showteam page.

Thanks helping me!!

As far as I know, showteam page is only dedicated for Forum's Team. Bots doesn't considered / count as Team.
Bots aren't actually *in* a group, they don't have accounts do they, you just choose the group you want them to be in when they visit so it can load the permissions etc.
You need to create a new group then just assign them w/e colour and permissions you want.
Yeah I get this and I have bots in a group en the permissions good.

But I want to create a page, where I can set all the possible bots (by hand) and the page need to have the look of the forumteam page.

I know that a bot not realy is a member, so I want to make a own page, and set all the names of the bots there. I have installed the manage page plugin to create a own page, but I don't know how to make it the same look as the forumteam page.

I have copy the thinks from the forumteam page, but this don't help

So how can I make this
There's a page for that in the ACP, configuration > Spiders / Bots?

View the source of the forum team page, then replicate it.
Sorry this is not the sollution and not works.....
And the page on the Admin page, that can I not send to users ConfusedConfusedConfused

So this option you say not works, and someone else can help me??
If you want an easy solution, you'll need a plugin. But there isn't a plugin for this purpose so you're out of luck.
(2010-12-22, 11:48 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]If you want an easy solution, you'll need a plugin. But there isn't a plugin for this purpose so you're out of luck.
Thats a little bit of givin up fast ??
There is 100% a solution for, and someone is helping me and I need to wait on this person.

So the sollution for givin up is also not the answer...