MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RuneCorner.Com - New RuneScape Discussion Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all members, thanks for deciding to check my topic. I'm the owner of RuneCorner and It's a massively growing RuneScape forum, I made this topic to let you all be aware that we are allowing members to share their server on our forums, and would appreciate it if you would stop by and post your server (if you have one) in our advertisement area!

You can visit by clicking here, signup is easy and does not require email activation.

Below are a few features of joining our community.
- Active Forums
- Discussions covering RuneScape, Botting, and everything related to private servers
- Meet other gamers
- Advertise your RSPS
- Find a decent RSPS to play
- Create your OWN RSPS!
- Get paid to help recruit members

The choice is yours, it's a friendly invitation.
Why not visit today, at http://runecorner.com Big Grin
Nice members and activaty but default theme really?
Nice activity Smile

Get a theme made now.
Posts per day: 451.5, yum! Honestly I don't think the theme will matter for now as it seems like it's member base is probably from one or multiple RSPS he owns - that's my guess. I was in the RSPS business when I was younger and people didn't give rats how a site looked as long as it worked.

Of course in the future a theme won't hurt but for now focusing on the activity isn't bad at all!
(2010-12-19, 05:13 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Posts per day: 451.5, yum!

wtf? that's pretty suspicious when you look at how many posts there are in each forum
(2010-12-19, 05:20 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-19, 05:13 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Posts per day: 451.5, yum!

wtf? that's pretty suspicious when you look at how many posts there are in each forum

I thought that was only me, but I counted and thought it didn't match. Either I'm blind or it's edited, maybe private forums?
That theme is really bad. You can't read a thing.

Plus, I doubt your forum is making 451 posts a day, you don't have enough activity or posts to put that into perspective.
I told you three times the person you're paying to make the theme would do a terrible job, but you didn't listen.
Maybe his forum has only been going 4 days, or he reset the board start date.
I just see the default theme. The post count those make sense if we go with the fact that the board is 4 days old. Let's see if the most count is 2.2k tomorrow as its 1.8k now. I mean he has the activity to reach the 400 per day.
Pages: 1 2