MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Firefox website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems to be redesigned. Rolleyes
Firefox has been slow and annoying since 3.0.
(2010-12-18, 06:46 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Firefox has been slow and annoying since 3.0.

I agree, but you know majority of internet surfers are using this because of its popularity: http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp
(2010-12-18, 06:46 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Firefox has been slow and annoying since 3.0.

Firefox 4 beta is a hell of a lot better Smile
I'm tempted to install firefox 4 beta on my Ubuntu machine.

Perhaps if you find a .002 second delay it is. The number of extensions far outweight a little lack of speed.
Just looked at the updated design, looks sick.
google chrome is way better.
I just downloaded the FireFox 4.0 BETA, and I love it! It's so fast, the pages load almost instantly. And startup and closing is much smoother.
There were a few things about the beta I didn't like, but they're either turn-offable (like that stupid Opera-style menu thing) or I got used to them (like tabs on top). My only remaining dislike is that there's no page loading progress bar, which would be a neat thing to use the address bar for (like Safari IIRC).

With the new JS engine, rendering system and other behind-the-scenes reworks FF4 is awesome!
Wow, I am using Firefox 4.0 like you said and it is really fast! Like how they improved it. Smile
Pages: 1 2