MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Removing the Post Icon box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again =) I am back with another question. How can I remove the little box that would contain the Post Icon?
Go to: ACP > Templates > New Thread Templates > newthread > Find the following and remove;

{$posticons}

Similarly, Go to: ACP > Templates > New Reply Templates > newreply > Find the following and remove;

{$posticons}

should result into this;
[attachment=20832]
I should have been more clear, I'm sorry. =) I meant this:

[attachment=20840]

I assume that box is there because of the Post Icons.
Go to:
ACP > Templates > Forumdisplay Templates > "forumdisplay_thread" > find and remove;

<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
Save template.

Now Go to: ACP > Templates > Forumdisplay Templates > "forumdisplay_threadlist" > find;
<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>

and replace to;
<td class="tcat" colspan="2" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>

Should looks now;
[attachment=20841]
So... you just want me to change the colspan to 2 instead of 3?

Ah! =D Thank you! At first, it didn't work because it didn't remove that <td> that was blank, but I found that in forumdisplay_thread and removed it and did your edit as well, and it is good to go. =)

Thank you kindly! =D
Thanks.