MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another One of My Forums Is Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
EVAN DESIGNS

Okay, i know the key things people bring to attention during the showcase,
so im going to lay it out right here. Wink

My Site

1.)I know that i do not have a full domain yett due to money problems atm,
but i will be getting 1 soon, <Yaldaram lol :p

1.)I dont have many forum category's up nor forums, like i sad they will be up soon,

when everything is fully up ill make a post saying, this is basically a general layout of what it is so far.

Let me know what you think,
Good luck Wink
(2010-12-18, 10:33 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck Wink

Thanks Wink
Your showcasing nothing whatsoever. No content, no domain, no proper hosting: this is just an epic fail.
(2010-12-18, 10:58 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your showcasing nothing whatsoever. No content, no domain, no proper hosting: this is just an epic fail.

its realy just a portfolio, forum is there mostly for ,Examples,Testing ext. Wink
Why post it up saying what your going to do? Why not add all the boards, add content, the. ShowcaseWink

But you don't even have a real domain!

This is nothing.
I enter your site and see some very attractive visual designs but I can't tell what your site is about. It looks like a cross between a place that sells designs and a main menu for that leads to several communities. And when I look around I'm still not clear what's going on. Except there is a box on the right that mentions services, but I still wonder if that is just a side-project for you because the central focus of the site confuses me.

When I visit sites that don't clearly communicate the intent, I feel like I'm not dealing with the highest level of professionalism. You need something that explains what you do, and it needs to be the first thing a person sees.

Um...If you are claiming to be a designer then why are you using Scoutie's Sky Cotton theme?
Was the design on the main page created by you.
(2010-12-18, 05:16 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Was the design on the main page created by you.

all the designs pictures ect. are mine but i placed them in a template Wink (the homepage is a HTML template
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5