MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Video Included) My current problem with admin panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moved from server A to server B w/ PHPMyAdmin and BigDump:

mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_posts (tid, replyto, fid, subject, icon, uid, username, dateline, message, ipaddress, includesig, smilieoff, visible) VALUES ('2371', '29932', '3', 'RE: I AM AWARE THAT NOBODY CAN POST', '0', '1', 'Kujila', '1145579393', 'bump', '66.140.74.207', 'no', 'no', '1');

*old* posts, from the original board's database, are viewable.

*Cannot make more than one new post (See above error)
*Cannot make replies (See above error)
*Board settings seem to be lost (ie; after-post nag screens, posts per page, etc)

Entering an incorrect login in the admin control panel login leads to

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at (mydomainhere).com Port 80

Normally loggin into the admin control panel leads to :

[Image: bigerror1ri.th.jpg]

Sending private messages leads to :

mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_privatemessages (uid, toid, fromid, folder, subject, icon, message, dateline, status, includesig, smilieoff) VALUES ('1', '1', '1', '2', 'ffffffffff', '0', 'fffff', '1145579772', '1', 'no', 'no');

Basically, everything is entirely messed up! Sad

[EDIT]

The PM came through, somehow, but trying to open it leads to:

[Image: untitled8wu.jpg]

Also, ONE user was able to make ONE thread somehow, but clicking its name leads to:

[Image: untitled29jt.jpg]
hello there,

read here

someone had the same sql error before. it may help you.

regarding the login for the admin cp. Just clear you broweser's cookies

regards
All I have access to is Phpmyadmin... I cannot backup any way else!
As explained in my previous post, I am currently trying to move a board from one host to another.

However, since PhpMyAdmin seems to be giving me all sorts of trouble, I have tried to install the Database Archiving Module using the eMods Core.

I know that the Database Archiving Module is not supported by the MyBB staff, but could anyone please tell me what in the world to do?

Here is the video explaining my current problem after trying to restore the users, forums forum permissions, and user fields tables:

Mirror 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yilgn7raK-c
Mirror 2: http://media.putfile.com/My-Problem

Please watch it and try to diagnose my problem if you can! Sad
Nice video Toungue

Did you try clearing your cookies?
Decent video Smile Thats's how tech support questions should be asked. Smile (Also strange how American's say Data differently to the British)

Anyways... yeah I was going to say, check your cookie settings for your board, and make sure you ain't logging in on "www.blah.com/forum/admin" and your forums settings point to "blah.com/forum/admin" because that can usually mess up. (Just like if you visit this MyBB Community forum on the '.com' domain - so annoying)
Dale Hay Wrote:Decent video Smile Thats's how tech support questions should be asked. Smile (Also strange how American's say Data differently to the British)

Anyways... yeah I was going to say, check your cookie settings for your board, and make sure you ain't logging in on "www.blah.com/forum/admin" and your forums settings point to "blah.com/forum/admin" because that can usually mess up. (Just like if you visit this MyBB Community forum on the '.com' domain - so annoying)

These settings can be found in inc/settings.php and in the database table mybb_settings as cookiedomain and cookiepath.
The settings were indeed pointing to the wrong place, however, editing settings.php and clearing my cookies have not changed the situation - it still does as it did in the video! Sad

Forums are blank; only one category exists, and no forums (I assume because I did not remember to restore the category table, assuming there is one)

Memberlist, however, is populated with the old users.

HECK YEAH!

Had some hidden cookies! ^^ (Hidden as in, I didn't see them, lol!)