MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hanging at quick reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I posted again, it again doesn't show the post once I posted, but showed when page refreshed.
ok, here are my plugins:

Awards (2.0)/A advanced awards system/Created by Nickman

Board Messages (2.0.1)/Allows administrators to one or more brief messages to the forum header./Created by Alan Crisp

Default Profile (2.1.0)/Gives new users who register a default avatar, signature, and profile options/Created by DennisTT

Random Posts (1.3)/Random Posts/Created by My Nie
Latest Or Random Images In Profile (1.0)/Display latest or random images in profile/Created by My Nie

Show Threads With The Same Prefix (1.0)/Displaying threads with the same prefix with the thread being read in showthread./Created by MyBB Hacks Community

Latest Uploads Stats on UserCP (1.2)/Shows how many times a users uploaded XThreads items have been downloaded on usercp home./Created by LeeFish

Thread In Portal (1.0)/Display selected thread title in portal/Created by My Nie

Fresh Fish Attachments Gallery (1.1)/Fresh Fish Attachments Gallery/Created by LeeFish

Game Section (1.2)/Makes a powerfull system for playing games on your MyBB board./Created by Paretje

Gravatar (0.1)/This plugin lets users display their Gravatar avatar/Created by Andreas Klauer

Hide Sigs and Website of New Users (1.1)/Hides the signatures and website links of users with low post counts, in an attempt to lessen impact of sig-link spammers./Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

IE6 No More (1.0)/This simple plugin adds a banner to the top of every page for users that use IE6 recommending them to switch./Created by Zash

Lightbox 2 (1.3)/Open thumbnails with Lightbox 2./Created by Sebastian Wunderlich

Latest X threads Attachments Gallery (1.1)/Latest X threads Attachments Gallery/Created by RateU

MyBBpublisher (1.4.1)/Publishes selected MyBB content to several social media sites/Created by PavementSucks.com

MyCodes Pack (1.0)/Adds many additional MyCodes./Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

MyNetwork (1.0.0)/A powerful, modular, plugin system that can be used to add even more functionality to MyBB./Created by Tomm M
mystatus (2.0)/Allow users to set a custom status from their profile like in IPB3./Created by euantor

MyTracker (1.0)/A Bug / Project Tracker for MyBB/Created by Tomm M ยป Xekko

Thread Tooltip Preview (1.31)/Allows users to preview the content of a thread via a tooltip, similar to vBulletin./Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

vB Style Quotes (1.11)/Causes quotes to use the simpler vB style syntax/Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

Wiki (Beta 3)/Created by Dragon

Thread In Portal (1.0)/Display selected thread title in portal/Created by My Nie

XThreads (1.337)/eXtend your Threads with extra fields./Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

XThreads Link Directory (1.0)/XThreads Link Directory/Created by MyBB Hacks Community

Selected Thread Title As News Bar - XThreads Plugin (1.0)/Display selected thread title as news bar./Created by My Nie

Yea, I'm a ziNgA BuRgA FAN
(2010-12-18, 10:40 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I posted again, it again doesn't show the post once I posted, but showed when page refreshed.

Did you see the spinner hanging?
Quote:Did you see the spinner hanging?

Nope. The post, posted fine, but didn't showed up, when I refreshed the page, then it shows.
Weird huh? But thats as a guest - try it with the testuser.
Yes, with testuser, loading image hangs.
sooooo....two pages later....still hanging. Hmm.
UPDATE

I replaced the threads.js with a new one from the 1.6.1 DL package - it now works FINE on firefox, not working on SECOND post on a page with no refresh in IE8 or Opera11 or Safari - not at all in Chrome.
Works fine with me as a guest and with the test account. Chrome on OS X.
Hi Matt - yes - I think this is fixed - I discovered that I had to have merge set to ON for admin groups for it to work correctly with the new threads.js.

Pages: 1 2