MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where is the .Css file !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I wonder where I can find the css file in the latest MyBB 1.1.1 ?? I want to modifay the css file not from the Theme Manager

I tried to find it but, I think I couldn't find it out, I hope someone can help me to find the file so I can edit it

I have now RC 4 and it the tampletas there is a tampelate called CSS and from there I can edit the css but in the latest MyBB there's no tampelate called css

I hope someone can show me how to find the file

Thanks a lot
There is no CSS file, it's all stored in the database. The best and easist way is to edit it thru the Theme Manager. Smile
like this??

http://theanimangaworld.iespana.es/css.php

but i think you can't edit it
Hi both,

-Christian585: I dislike to work with the theme manager inside the forum admin

-MaRio: can you tell me more about this way, I can manage it, just can you tell which file you want me to add so I'll manage it by my self Smile

Thanks a lot for both of you & waiting
Hey,

There is no way to edit the css by editing any file.
What css.php does is to retrieve the css codes from the database and present them to u in a downloadable file called css.css

So for any theme modification, you will need to use the theme manager, it is the only way.

Have a look at this tutorial, just in case you were having some troubles with it. Always remember that you can create your own custom class through that theme manager also.

Many regards
Please take a look at this post.
Hi Both,

- zaher1988: Thanks a lot for replying to me Zaher, and I took a look at the link that you told me to visit, your name is Arabic name if I am not wrong Smile right ?

- Michael83: Really thanks a lot Michael, I was thinking of this way but, I told my self to check if there is another way, but I think your way is the BEST way until now Smile I'll do my best of making it

Thanks a lot guyz
Quote: zaher1988: Thanks a lot for replying to me Zaher, and I took a look at the link that you told me to visit, your name is Arabic name if I am not wrong right ?

i'm Lebanese