MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Organising Mods/Plugins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hyperlinking to directories is a good idea ;P
(2010-12-19, 01:42 AM)groovybluedog Wrote: [ -> ]Hyperlinking to directories is a good idea ;P

Yea i foudn that tidbid when i was working with a excel sheet that was about 100-200 lines long linking to multiple txt files on each line.
The only think I hate is when I want to edit it, and i have not used excel in a while. I forget you need to CTRL CLick to edit. I go clicking normally and opening the link multiple times. Toungue
The best thing to do is select a non-hyperlink cell close by, and then use the arrows to move to select it Wink
I hate databases. They are colourless and confusing.

I decided to organise things in excel. Its simple, Can be colour coded, Has multiple sheets that can act as tables in a database, and all microsoft packs have excel (Home and Student does not have access for example... All Microsoft Office packs have excel).

Does anyone like the look of the main page of my spreadsheet? The aim of it is to display vital statistics (using cell references ect) and to display important information. Like? Toungue

[Image: 351wqky.png]
Pages: 1 2