MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administrator Available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
your requirements are way too high, just thing about it: if someone has a forum that follows your requirements, then its already succeeded, so why would they need someone to help them
(2010-12-20, 11:45 PM)sviridovt Wrote: [ -> ]your requirements are way too high, just thing about it: if someone has a forum that follows your requirements, then its already succeeded, so why would they need someone to help them

Much less some random person who is brand new, has no credit on MyBB. You seriously expect for someone just to throw that kind of bone at you? Get credit, make some sites, get trusted, and still i bet %90 of people would still trust a member on their forum before you.
(2010-12-21, 01:23 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 11:45 PM)sviridovt Wrote: [ -> ]your requirements are way too high, just thing about it: if someone has a forum that follows your requirements, then its already succeeded, so why would they need someone to help them

Much less some random person who is brand new, has no credit on MyBB. You seriously expect for someone just to throw that kind of bone at you? Get credit, make some sites, get trusted, and still i bet %90 of people would still trust a member on their forum before you.

Was that post in reply to me, Mark?
(2010-12-21, 01:23 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

THIS
PLUS

(2010-12-13, 06:21 PM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]I've only been using MyBB for two days as an Administrator now, but already I have to say it's a lot better than the main competitor phpBB, and that shows in the results. Smile I have voted for MyBB.

2 Days in mybb and wants to be admin in a giant forum....
Sure it must have an undiscovered talent...

disregarding that

I might offer you participate in O2Jam Latinamerica Forums
It's about an international (english and spanish) music mmo

If you are interested drop me a PM
I already said this is closed now. 2 days as an Admin. 2 years as a member. I know my way around, I've used other forum softwares before too.
Pages: 1 2