MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: registration verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
where do i edit the option that appears below this sentence

Please select the method of registration to use when users register
What page is that on. Really, we aren't all MattR's here :p
(2010-12-19, 02:41 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]What page is that on. Really, we aren't all MattR's here :p

it is displayed on the board setting User Registration and Profile Options

(2010-12-19, 02:51 AM)ivey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-19, 02:41 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]What page is that on. Really, we aren't all MattR's here :p

it is displayed on the board setting User Registration and Profile Options

any hlep i need to edit the drop down list
(2010-12-20, 03:04 AM)ivey Wrote: [ -> ]any hlep i need to edit the drop down list

Where can i edit the registration verification?Huh
As said above, it's under User Registration and profile options... you need to select no verification, email verification, or admin verification via the dropdown menu.
(2010-12-22, 12:20 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]As said above, it's under User Registration and profile options... you need to select no verification, email verification, or admin verification via the dropdown menu.

i need to chane to say no verification, email verification, or (the group i added not admin) verification via the dropdown menu. In other words where is the dropdown menu.
It's in the User Registration and Profile options in the ACP, under the configuration menu.
(2010-12-22, 02:29 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the User Registration and Profile options in the ACP, under the configuration menu.

can i edit this? to verification, email verification, or new(group) verification. where do i change from admin to new group name?
Wait, do you want to make it so a certain group can verify new users?
Pages: 1 2