MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global.php and Member.php File Verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded from 1.6 to 1.6.1. All went well; everything seems to work fine. The only problem? is when I do a File Verification under Tools and Maintenance it returns Global.php and Member.php are problems. Do I just upload these 2 files from the full version or is this something that was changed in the upgrade process. What is the best course of action?
When you say it returns those files as problems, what does it say exactly? Does it say the files are missing?
When you run File Verification, the Status listed for both of them are "Changed".
I did not change them.
member.php was missing from the changed files package so you'll need to get that from the full package, but global.php wasn't changed in the upgrade, so if it's saying that's different, upload that from a fresh download of the full package too.
Thanks for the help. I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw things up by just uploading the files from a fresh download.