MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More questions....date/time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help on setting the date/time area in my ACP. Its so far off real time that i am into tomorro already and its still today ....grrr

How should I set my forum time. My time is GMT -5:00 Hours. I have attached a b/w screenshot of my current settings... are they correct?
Should they be changed and if so to what?

Your board is showing the correct time for my part of the world. (Is that b ecause of my user setting within your forum?)

I know you just love answering silly wuestions and i am really sorry to be such a dolt but I am trying to learn....

Set the default timezone offset to your winter time (ie not Daylight Savings). Also make sure that the time is set properly on the server (this will affect the minutes).
Thank you .... sorry it took me so long to say thanks.... i am now on the correct time.
also make sure that your acct. on your forum is set to the time zone offset that you want, becasue if you changed the setting after making your acct. the time on the acct. will be the same