MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Body Graphic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like the new graphic you are using for the body.
I saw the header thread before. This is about the body graphic.
(2010-12-19, 04:39 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]I saw the header thread before. This is about the body graphic.

There hasn't been a change?
I thought you mean that as, as Mark said, that's the only image we've changed recently. If you mean the little grey arrow shape thing outside the forum container, it's been like that for at least 3 years...
Are you talking about the "introducing mybb 1.6" image in the homepage?
I wasn't aware that had changed since the 1.6 release either...
(2010-12-19, 09:30 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the "introducing mybb 1.6" image in the homepage?
No, I'm talking about the background image for the forum at mybb.com. This is the gray area on both sides of the forum outside the container. Before it was a random-looking vertical linear noise pattern and now it has a subtle seamless geometric design.
(2010-12-19, 11:52 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]Before it was a random-looking vertical linear noise pattern and now it has a subtle seamless geometric design.

... no, it's been this image for 3 years. At least.

December 2007: http://replay.waybackmachine.org/2007121...board.net/

Same image.

Genuinely have no idea what you've been seeing all this time.
Dang, I just made a fool of myself. I see the design clearly now, and didn't before. The only explanation I can think of is monitor too bright before. But still, the design is hard to miss.
Pages: 1 2