MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blogroll-like custom page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-19, 06:24 PM)l3inary Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate your help Yaldaram, but as Uncontrol said you're rushing it... I said I don't know how to code.

Then you've to specify what exactly you are going to add. Paste that code or give any demo..

(2010-12-19, 06:20 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram if you'd stop rushing to help everyone and just take the time to meaningfully answer questions that you know how to answer, it would be more helpful. Your advice is worthless here. He's asking HOW TO CODE IT, not HOW TO MAKE A PAGE OR WHERE TO PUT IT.

I'm not rushing, I post what I thinks best.

The first post clearly shows that he is going to make a "Custom" page. The link I gave is the exact same thing.
(2010-12-19, 06:33 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The first post clearly shows that he is going to make a "Custom" page. The link I gave is the exact same thing.

Do you have selective reading or something?

Quote:He asked me to add a custom page with a blogroll-like (year-month) interface to show people who donated to help maintain the server.

The "custom page" is not the important part. The bolded part is.
Bump.
Pages: 1 2