MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blogroll-like custom page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so my friend owns a counterstrike server and I operate his website.
He asked me to add a custom page with a blogroll-like (year-month) interface to show people who donated to help maintain the server.

I'm not much of a coder, so can anyone guide me?
(2010-12-19, 05:12 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-6615.html

this isn't going to help this guy at all, he just said he has no idea how to code it. just showing him how to include a custom page is useless.
(2010-12-19, 05:10 PM)l3inary Wrote: [ -> ]He asked me to add a custom page with a blogroll-like (year-month) interface to show people who donated to help maintain the server.

I'm not much of a coder, so can anyone guide me?

erm.. ?? I think OP is requesting "Custom Pages" :s
(2010-12-19, 05:22 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]erm.. ?? I think OP is requesting "Custom Pages" :s

he is asking how to make the specific page he asked for.
He may add / edit what he wants to do, BUT he should have to use the same concept for making "Custom Pages".
I know how to add custom pages, I just have no clue on how to code what I need.
Find the following;
<td>Our rules</td>
</tr>

and add whatever you want to add in between </td> and </tr>, like this;
<td>Our rules</td>
// your code goes here.
</tr>
Yaldaram if you'd stop rushing to help everyone and just take the time to meaningfully answer questions that you know how to answer, it would be more helpful. Your advice is worthless here. He's asking HOW TO CODE IT, not HOW TO MAKE A PAGE OR WHERE TO PUT IT.
I appreciate your help Yaldaram, but as Uncontrol said you're rushing it... I said I don't know how to code.
Pages: 1 2