MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is for Kieran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow Kieran, why didn't you tell me you had all those talents? :O
I lmao'd.
That is hilarious.
Ever heard of sending a PM?
If he sent a PM, then only Polarbear would get pleasure form this, in this way we all do Smile

I remember a few months back there was a huge argument about posting things that really belong in PMs Toungue It made me LoL XD

I also remember someone complaining about how people write LoL when they're not actually "LoL"-ing XD LoL
(2010-12-19, 10:49 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]If he sent a PM, then only Polarbear would get pleasure form this, in this way we all do Smile

I remember a few months back there was a huge argument about posting things that really belong in PMs Toungue It made me LoL XD

I also remember someone complaining about how people write LoL when they're not actually "LoL"-ing XD LoL
Hehe, than at least mind changing the title and make it for a broader audience Toungue. LOL
(2010-12-19, 10:42 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Ever heard of sending a PM?

Ever heard of viewing it and lol'ing your head off? Big Grin Wink
Already saw it a long time ago, kinda old. I read the oatmeal weekly.
(2010-12-20, 02:12 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Already saw it a long time ago, kinda old. I read the oatmeal weekly.

Still funny. Cool