MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Post Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To start off with, apperently this seems to only happen to my forum. When i try create a topic, or replay to one (quick reply works though) it will redirect me to a blank page and stop there. I will attempt to create a topic, and give the redirect of it, but im blocking out my website for security purposes.

My thread title is "test" and the body is "watch this.". Here is what i brings me to when i click Post Thread.
Quote:http://www.mywebsite.com/calendar.php?my...ostoptions[signature]=1&postoptions[subscriptionmethod]=&numpolloptions=2&attachment=&submit=Post+Thread&action=do_newthread&posthash=23f54e329b05a38076e8fac1d47b43a4&attachmentaid=&attachmentact=&quoted_ids=&tid=
That is what it redirects me to but does not post it. Or redirect me back to the previous page.

Can anyone help me with this issue?
I don't know why you put this in the Community & Site Issues forum, this is what the support forums are for...

Can we have your URL and a test account?? If it's linking to calendar.php and has all that other stuff in the URL, then something is different in the code on your forum.
Sorry for posting it in the wrong area. Im just in a rush to get it fixed. Sure i will make a test account then Personal Message you the information
I see the problem. You've got the toplinks as input buttons that are in a form, but the form isn't getting closed on the calendar one, meaning the new thread/reply form gets submitted to calendar.php

<th><FORM METHOD="LINK" ACTION="<your_url>/calendar.php">
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Caldender">

put:

</FORM></th>

after that.
Thank you for the help Smile
My HTML coding sucks Toungue