MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Page IN ACP Empty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've had this problem for the past few weeks now and I cant figure out what caused it. So when in the admin cp I go to the plugin page on the configuration tab, when the page comes up its empty.(see attachment)I've had my other admins check this out and they all see the same thing. I need help with this asap because our shoutbox plugin needs to be reinstalled and we have no way to do it. I have several plugins installed so I know it must be a glitch/bug of some sort. I do not give out my forum name in public so if anyone can help can they please let me pm them the url? thanks guys Smile
Remove the plugin file of the most recent plugins you installed. What plugins have you installed recently?
The most recent plugin would be the image resizer I think, I'll try that then get back to you Smile

---EDIT

No It didn't work, would you suggest I delete all my plugins then reinstall ?
List all the plugins here;
Printscreen the ./inc/plugins/ folder in FTP, there'll be a bad file in there somewhere.
wait sorry guys, I missed a part of the resizer plugin, I deleted it and it worked out great Big Grin thanks for all the help!