MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RuneScape Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who here has ever heard of RuneScape?
Well i was thinking of making a RuneScape Website / Forum.

I have been with RuneScape since 2006 late 2005.
I was thinking of making Guides, etc for RuneScape like this website - http://www.runehq.com/

I am looking for a few coders to help me out, The meaning of coders is making a website with the features i want.

I will be doing the Forum myself.

Please reply here or send me a Private Message.

Note: - I am sticking to this project, I am dedicated to RuneScape.

Thank you!
There way to many out their but than again their are tons of people that play the game. It's up to you. If you can dedicate enough resources to this and you believe you can do it than give it a shot!
Yeah there is a lot, And there's a lot of people that play RuneScape daily.

I just need people / help on making the main website with guides etc.
I can't seem to find anyone, Do you know where to look?

If so can you PM me thank you.
Best way to make guides is yourself in plain english with no slang terms. That is what always makes site fails, they use terms newbs don't understand.

Btw, when i played i used Sal's, be like them, a simple easy design that just works.
http://runescape.salmoneus.net/
Yeah aha, Ive been on Sal's Realm a few times.
I just no good with Web Deigning aha.

I need someone that can do a simple web design like Sal's Realm. But i ain't paying Big Grin.
(2010-12-19, 11:36 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah aha, Ive been on Sal's Realm a few times.
I just no good with Web Deigning aha.

I need someone that can do a simple web design like Sal's Realm. But i ain't paying Big Grin.

Then your likely aren't getting.

On my unreleased design, i've spent nearly 75 bucks. Once getting it done, then improvements.

The i'll have to pay for hosting, likely i'll be going with Zash. So 6 bucks a month, so by 2012, i'll have paid 147 dollars for a website. And to be honest, thats not that much for a website.
AMG return of The Ashley websites!

You go for a different site each week with the attitude that your going to stick to this one & make it go far. I bet you 100$ USD, that you are not going to stick to this, & make it look nearly as good as RuneHQ. Anyone with the right mind would code that for you if they know the history behind your previous websites.

[Image: RANT.jpg]

Good luck.
Do you even play RuneScape?
Ashley S? The same user who posts on FP and TH? If so, don't bother making a new site. Please, I'm begging you.
How about growing your existing projects before starting a new one? There are already a ton of Runescape forums out there, you aren't gonna compete with the big ones. Everyone's been telling you this for months. Come up with your OWN idea.

I suggest you take a look at the thread on vbulletin.com which lists all the huge vB's with 1M+ posts:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...nd-greater

Notice how:
- None of those are undoable ideas like "general discussions"?
- There isn't more than one or two forums per niche?

You should also consider tidying up your English if you want to be considered professional.
Pages: 1 2 3 4