MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quality of support.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've come to see here that the quality of support is absolutely outstanding. Most questions posted are answered within half an hour, and if they're not answered they're ridiculously obvious questions.

I am truly astonished at how fast your support teams and even regular users help out others, it's so fast, the fastest I've ever seen. I truly see MyBB taking over the other forum softwares in the near future, the support is outstanding and I can also see it becoming better.

Great work, you guys. Keep it up!
I agree, MattRogowski is outstanding here. He answered like a medical doctor, points to right direction and thinks what the best possible solution.
Despite frequent typos (which he seems to correct within 5 seconds of posting) I think Matt is one of our best technical writers here. He answers questions well, with plenty of information, and in as timely a fashion as volunteer status can manage. So it is nice to see him getting the recognition from you users. However please don't forget we do have many wonderful staff here and I'm quite proud to be among them. I constantly see Matt and AJS here giving support. The few members of the Support Team not as active right now I miss! Conor, where are you! Wink So I would like to add my thanks and acclaim for the Support Team members as well. Thanks guys for keeping our community rolling while the Developer & Software Quality Assurance teams continue to churn out the product.
I'm not talking about any staff in particular, the ones I'm impressed with know because they have a rep from me. I'm talking about in general. The best support forum for any forum software, lets hope it stays that way, eh? Smile
Yep. The're amazing indeed Smile
Matt's probably the only user who has over 28500 posts on a MyBB forum to date Smile

He's the best Big Grin
Indeed.

Of all the forum software I tried to fiddle with, the only reason I stuck with MyBB initially was because of the support I got when I was a complete noob at understanding any html/css or the forum software itself.

Now that I'm pretty familiar with everything, I don't intend on going anyway.

I try to help out where I can also. I know many non-staff do so too. Not too common in this day and age.
(2010-12-20, 01:27 PM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed.

Of all the forum software I tried to fiddle with, the only reason I stuck with MyBB initially was because of the support I got when I was a complete noob at understanding any html/css or the forum software itself.

Now that I'm pretty familiar with everything, I don't intend on going anyway.

I try to help out where I can also. I know many non-staff do so too. Not too common in this day and age.

Yes I know, it's unusual for such a large userbase to have members who will assist the staff in supporting people who need it. Normally on other forum softwares everything is left to the staff and the users just don't bother until they need help.
The support here is really outstanding. I have a paid licence for another software, and Mybb rivals it in speed, quality, and such. Honestly - the Support Team is top notch great. Of course, the users on this thread aren't ruling out all staff (@Dylan) but we are giving the Support Team their due credits.

Actually, has the SQA been credited in a while? I'm assuming they may be the most under credited. Undecided
(2010-12-20, 06:26 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, MattRogowski is outstanding here. He answered like a medical doctor, points to right direction and thinks what the best possible solution.
Matt's amazing. I've been in forums since before they were on the Internet, and Matt's one of the best techs I've seen.

Pages: 1 2