MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own the domains:

LiverpoolFootballForum.com
LiverpoolFootballForum.net
LiverpoolFootballForum.org

Very good domains I'm sure you'd agree. Wondering if I should make a Liverpool FC forum? Would anyone here be interested in being a member at Liverpool FC forum? Big Grin
Can you give me details on the forum, and what the website is about?
Look here for details on the football club: www.LiverpoolFC.tv

It will be based around that football club, also with general discussion sections etc... Smile
Okay thanks, ill get back with you.
Sure. I just need to gain a small clue as to whether people would be interested in the site. Also, if you know of a nice theme which you think would fit in, please suggest it to me either in this thread or through PM! Big Grin

Also -

Okay, I'm going to be looking for 1 UK based person to co-administrate this forum with me. I already have all the plugins and the theme installed, your main job will be to post around, help advertise and do administration things. You must be based in the UK and you must have a very good grammar/spelling level. This site could earn a lot of money if it becomes popular, it's a very good subject and I have a very unique domain.

Let me know if you're interested in co-admining.
Im definitely down. Big Grin Go Reds!
This is the guy who offered cheap domains, said he's give one free as proof, I got it, then he canceled it. He's not to be trusted.
(2010-12-24, 12:24 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]This is the guy who offered cheap domains, said he's give one free as proof, I got it, then he canceled it. He's not to be trusted.

PM my buyers at SupportForums.net. They had no problems. I reversed your domain because of what you said to me in email. Who's the dickhead now?
(2010-12-24, 01:11 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-24, 12:24 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]This is the guy who offered cheap domains, said he's give one free as proof, I got it, then he canceled it. He's not to be trusted.

PM my buyers at SupportForums.net. They had no problems. I reversed your domain because of what you said to me in email. Who's the dickhead now?

I've never e-mailed you, I don't know your e-mail, I don't care to know your e-mail. You're nothing but an obvious fraud.
I'll close this before it degenerates any further.

If you need staff post in R/S/J, this isn't really General Discussion any more.