MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide LINK until user has 50 posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there,.
do you have any plugin that will HIDE the LINK on the post to the person who has below 50 posts..

another,
Member who has below 50 posts, don't have access to open the Thread..

im using Min. Posts Plugin v 0.3 by Yaldaram, but the plugin has no feature like what i am requesting then.
Thank you,
(2010-12-20, 06:09 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=6

Suggestion: Combine all these into a single plugin that just has a setting for each section. Having to install multiple plugins to limit each feature can be annoying. Smile
Yes, it would definitely helpful, but what I think is that its a huge setting page. Look;
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3]

This might be annoying for users to set the settings. But your suggestion is nonetheless Smile
(2010-12-20, 06:44 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it would definitely helpful, but what I think is that its a huge setting page. Look;
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3]

This might be annoying for users to set the settings. But your suggestion is nonetheless Smile

I'm looking at it more from an "amount of plugins" perspective. I personally prefer to have as few plugins as possible and have each of those plugins be as functional as possible. Though I honestly do get a bit overboard sometimes with the plugins I write and how many options they have Wink
Thanks for suggestion.
(2010-12-20, 03:30 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for suggestion.

Always, and since I didn't mention it before, good job on this.
Thanks.