MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. I'm in major need of money (5 Dollars) this is becuase my VPS bill is due tommorow, and i have no money...to payout. so i'm asking if some of you could chip in a buck or two. if so, please PM me. Thank you.
No, and don't PM spam people begging.
Hey guys, I spent a bit too much on clothes and I'm running a little short on groceries this month. So, you know, if you could send me a few bucks that'd be great. PM me for my Paypal address.
UndiscoveredTalent, i only pm'ed you. And im sorry, i messaged you becuase of the contest.
(2010-12-20, 03:52 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]UndiscoveredTalent, i only pm'ed you. And im sorry, i messaged you becuase of the contest.

Then win it. Don't spam me with irrelevant PM's.
Okay, sorry.
(2010-12-20, 03:56 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 03:52 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]UndiscoveredTalent, i only pm'ed you. And im sorry, i messaged you becuase of the contest.

Don't be an <Insert word I'll get warned for again here>. If I PMed you asking you to be nice about that, would you consider it irrelevant?
(2010-12-20, 05:31 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 03:56 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't be an <Insert word I'll get warned for again here>. If I PMed you asking you to be nice about that, would you consider it irrelevant?

Yes.
Stop asking for donations, you've been told numerous times.