MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorization code mismatch." Subcribing to forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
By default there isn't a link in the showthread template to mark anything read...
I change code, error not display and subscribsions work, but on forum not show subscribed or not.
(2010-12-20, 12:41 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Your forumdisplay_threadlist template won't be default. Yours will have:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>

it should be:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>

I may be missing something I am having the same problem when subscribing to individual threads, I am at letusbang.com I just noticed it today.
(2014-01-07, 03:33 PM)Lordstorm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 12:41 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Your forumdisplay_threadlist template won't be default. Yours will have:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>

it should be:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>

I may be missing something I am having the same problem when subscribing to individual threads, I am at letusbang.com I just noticed it today.

You'll need to make a similar change to your showthread template.

Replace:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>

with:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>
Thank you so much guys!
Pages: 1 2