MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RobinNet.biz v2.0 Computers and Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-20, 08:42 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 08:38 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]@itheme: Most people who use a torrent do so for illegal reasons.

Not really, it's just become a stereotype. Many companies nowadays use torrents to distribute programs since it saves them bandwidth.
Thats why i posted a guide for utorrent.In my university its a the main file sharing program so students can get files about their projects or courses.Also i just posted the steps for setting it up.The final reader will choose how it will use it.
(2010-12-20, 08:38 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I think there was discussion about sharing or downloading movies for free.

@itheme: Most people who use a torrent do so for illegal reasons.
Like i said in the above lines,the final reader will choose how it will use it and it wasnt any disqussion of this type.
Just an FYI, don't make blanket statements such as "file sharing copyrighted content is illegal." It is not illegal in a lot of places and circumstances.
(2010-12-20, 09:31 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Just an FYI, don't make blanket statements such as "file sharing copyrighted content is illegal." It is not illegal in a lot of places and circumstances.
Ofcourse and i just post the steps. Smile

Merry Cristmas to everyone. Smile
Years come and go,but this year i specially wish you a double dose of health and happiness topped with loads of good fortune and great achievements. Have a great year ahead.
Pages: 1 2