MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to have a problem with editing templates. I can open and make my changes just fine, but when I click "Save and return to listing" or Save and continue editing" it totally erases the entire template. Any experiencing this issue and what can I do to fix it?
Try to set "No" in "Output template start/end comments?" of "Server and Optimization Options" settings group in > ACP > Configurations.
(2010-12-20, 09:32 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try to set "No" in "Output template start/end comments?" of "Server and Optimization Options" settings group in > ACP > Configurations.

Nope ... didnt work ... SadSad
Are you using IE ? If so, try to see it in FireFox or Chrome.
Using Firefox .. have not tried any other browsers ... I will try IE and Chrome, since I have those two installed on my computer also.
Must be something with Firefox .. works fine in IE ... there was just an update to Firefox yesterday that I installed, must be something conflicting there.
(2010-12-20, 09:32 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try to set "No" in "Output template start/end comments?" of "Server and Optimization Options" settings group in > ACP > Configurations.

That's for template title comments in the page source, nothing to do with editing templates...

Go to ACP > Home > Preferences > disable CodePress.
(2010-12-20, 10:21 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]

That's for template title comments in the page source, nothing to do with editing templates...

Go to ACP > Home > Preferences > disable CodePress.

Thanks Matt .. that did the trick!
CodePress becomes an lime at times.