MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WANTED: MyBB theme for NPO (Non-Profit Organization)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I come to you all today asking for your assistance. I am a member of a Non-Profit Organization and we are looking for somebody to help create a theme for us. Our current website is www.pitbullhappenings.com and we are currently running MyBB 1.6.3.

At this time we cannot provide any payment for the theme but I can provide other compensation in the form of web hosting, coding/forum/website/server services, domains, custom plugins/code, advertisement of your sites/services (on my own websites, on Pit Bull Happenings, and/or in my signatures on various forums where I am very active and/or staff on).

I now have funds available for this project. Please contact me if you are interested along with your price range. Smile

We are not looking for anything complex but the founder does have a specific request, it must be something patriotic as you can see from our logo designed by the founder. That being said, in all honesty you can easily take this theme and convert or even use the same exact theme you create for us for an Independence Day theme that you can release publicly if you wish (if this is the case we will make some adjustments for uniqueness and to fit our site of course).

A little bit about Pit Bull Happenings, Inc.:
Pit Bull Happenings is a registered Non-Profit Organization in Florida and is currently one of the newest mid-Florida "Pit Bull" Rescues but is quickly gaining traction. We currently consist of a handful of volunteers and 3 Directors as per NPO requirements. On top of building a local community in the various counties that Pit Bull Happenings, Inc spans, we are also building a large online presence in hopes to promote awareness to as many people as possible. We are slowly building our website but already have a dedicated following of readers (not posters yet, but we have an active blog, Twitter, and Facebook). We currently participate in many local events which attracts tens of thousands of visitors a month.

UPDATED 4/3/2011
Myself and Firestar would love to help out Smile. If your still interested, drop me a PM and we can continue further.
This sounds like a nice theme to make, you can pm me and we can talk though there, if you'd like.
I am bumping this thread because I now have funding available for this project! Smile
http://synthd.com

Basic - $65
Advanced - $100
Supreme - $200
Wb-Dev (website is under contruction)

Starting at $30
(2011-05-01, 03:58 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]Wb-Dev (website is under contruction)

Starting at $30

http://wb-dev.net/custom.php
(2011-05-01, 03:24 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]http://synthd.com

Basic - $65
Advanced - $100
Supreme - $200
He has some great themes strongly recommend him.
Thanks everyone, I will check out the sites posted. Our website was featured in today's edition of USA Today! Big Grin
(2011-05-03, 01:37 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, I will check out the sites posted. Our website was featured in today's edition of USA Today! Big Grin

Wow! Congratulations!
Pages: 1 2