MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem after upgrading from 1.6.0 to 1.6.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just upgraded from 1.6.0 to 1.6.1

uploaded all the files (but some didnt update properly, see below)

updated the database which said it went ok.

then tried launching the bb; there was a funky message about not being able to find a particular language file, so i checked and found there were several files (language/english directory) that didnt update properly due to a chmod issue. so i fixed that and uploaded those.

launched the bb, and it seems to be fine. http://www.nbsclan.net

but when i go to the admin/tools & maintenance/system health area, i get some funky messages.

example; when i attempt to verify the files, i get the following (see attachment).
[attachment=20881]
i made sure that 'functions.php' was chmod to 777.

i see similar messages after 'next 3 tasks' and before 'existing database backups'.

also the chmod section at the bottom of the system health page shows uploads/avatars not writable, but i checked it and it is set to 777. [edit] i changed the entire upload directory/subdirectories/contents to 777 and now it shows writable.

on the database backup section, i get this:
[attachment=20883]

what should i do? i reuploaded ALL mybb1.6.1 files just to make sure all was good, but i still get this. other than this it seems to be fine

mark
does ur host offer back up in cpanel?
(2010-12-21, 03:57 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]does ur host offer back up in cpanel?

not sure i understand what you are asking/suggesting
The files you're accessing when you're getting these errors weren't even changes in the upgrade... if you want you can PM me FTP login details and I'll have a look.