MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newsletter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently saw another thread asking as to whether or not there is a plugin that creates a real newsletter that includes images and subscription. The original poster described it as follows:

(2010-11-27, 04:19 AM)mithokey Wrote: [ -> ]I know about the mass mail thing, but are there any programs that I could use to create a nice looking newsletter with pictures and stuff and people have to subscribe to it?

I don't think they ever requested it--as was suggested--and since I would also really like something like this, I decided that I would request it and see if it's possible to be made.

So, is it possible to do? I really hope so because I think this could be a really nice addition to forums.
(2010-12-22, 03:22 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]http://dadamailproject.com/

No, he is asking to make a "newsletter" integrated with ACP.
I am working on a CMS for MyBB, I don't mind integrating this feature. Give it a month or so Wink.
That would be awesome, Bob! Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to it. ^^ And thank you to the other responses.
(2010-12-22, 06:29 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on a CMS for MyBB, I don't mind integrating this feature. Give it a month or so Wink.

Any updates on this?
Bump.

@bob - any updates ? I also need one newsletter plugin badly
I'm thinking to make a Newsletter plugin for my forum too. I'll make you Update when I'll start the project.
Oh that'd be great! Please do keep us updated, Yaldaram. ^^
(2011-06-27, 02:46 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking to make a Newsletter plugin for my forum too. I'll make you Update when I'll start the project.

I can't believe nobodies kept one updated, quite a few requests and comments made about updating one but there isn't one! I think people often over look the ability of getting subscribers, guests who are able to pick up these interactions are more likely to visit or even join/contribute.

Please consider making sure that guests can benefit, in the long term so will any users of the plugin.

Provided someone creates it! Yaldaram you're the man! Smile
Pages: 1 2