MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unwanted rederiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010-12-22, 04:54 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your table prefix is correct in ./inc/config.php. You have uploaded your database properly, yeah??
How do I upload the database? phpmyadmiN?

Create a new database, then import your localhost db via phpMyAdmin into this database, then assign MyBB to use this database.
(2010-12-22, 04:59 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-22, 04:54 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your table prefix is correct in ./inc/config.php. You have uploaded your database properly, yeah??
How do I upload the database? phpmyadmiN?

Yes.
I get an error message when I try and download it.
What is the error?
Ok nevermind I got it. It downloaded. I'm going to upload it now. Oh and because I merged my forums from my WAMP how can I get all the new stuff onto my x10 without merging a second time? Can I just upload them?
As said above, make a new database with the same information that you had before and upload via phpMyAdmin.
Ok I did what you guys said. I made a new database. Uploaded my db onto it with phpmyadmin. Then I assigned mybb to the databasse. It now says:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'spazmati_khf867.datacache' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM datacache

And I looked and I have a file called datacache in phpmyadmin.
Go into settings.php config.php and make sure the database settings are correct.
Ok but I didn't think settings.php had that but I'll look. Your obviosly smarter than me lol so one sec.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5