MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The old posts are no problem, cause I just deleted the mybb_users table, and uploaded a new one... is this what you mean?

Otherwise, I have a back-up from whole the forum.. token a week ago.
never mind i had a look at the threads and i saw they are all there.

No pls tell me about the 1st remark i mentioned in my previous post.

regards
Yes, I uploaded it to the plugins-folder, and activated it..
I'm not sure if that helps, but i have run out of ideas now:/

let's run DB Maintenance and Recount Stats

then run the last script i provided, else than that, i donno,

*back to studying Toungue
I did all that, nothing works. Sad

OK, thanks zaher, and good luck..

I hope someone can helpe me Toungue
Can you discribe the overall problem to me please, I don't exactly understand... sorry. Toungue
Well,

I was removing my test-user. I thaught I deleted it, but actually, I deleted myself.

Now, for restoring everything, I loaded a back-up for the mybb_users table. (From about a week ago).

But now the problem on my forum (http://chat2b.be/forum/showthread.php?tid=90)

Is that there are 2 users. One (me), and one unregistered ("previous", me) I want to hook them together, like it was before.

I hope you understand it when you take a look at the forum yourself, it's a bit difficult to explain. Toungue
Well, you could go through the database and edit each post that is supposed to be yours and make it yours, but that is probably a very long process. As of right now that is the only fix I can think of... unfortunately. I believe I had the same problem about 2 years ago, but I just didn't worry about it.

Sorry. I'll try to find some kind of fix later.

What you could do is , in the db, search for the username used on the Unregistered post. That may make it easier.
The username on the unregistered posts.. that is just the same as mine now, not? Confused

Or I don't understand well what you mean. Toungue
I meant find each post by the Unregistered user that shares your username and edit it so it is your post.
Pages: 1 2 3