MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Coder [$100-$200 Payment]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for a coder that can code a moderately complex website.

Details of the project are given through PM on request.

Requirements:
  • At least one year of experience
  • Portfolio of previous work
  • Good Attitude
  • Can accept payments through paypal

Payment: Negotiable payment of the order of $100-$200 (CAD). 30% now, 70% upon completion of project. Furthermore I can provide stakes of the project as additional pay. (future earnings)

Theme coder or a PHP coder?
(2010-12-21, 08:04 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a coder that can code a moderately complex website.

Details of the project are given through PM on request.

Requirements:
  • At least one year of experience
  • Portfolio of previous work
  • Good Attitude
  • Can accept payments through paypal

Payment: Negotiable payment of the order of $100-$200 (CAD). 30% now, 70% upon completion of project. Furthermore I can provide stakes of the project as additional pay. (future earnings)

I PM'd you yesterday and still have not gotten a reply from you I'll resend itcase it was just a glitch or something.
It is a long project that sounds for the experienced only depending on his timeframe i am not sure wheather i can do it.
I've been given the details and I would do both designing and coding myself but I don't have the time to code. It's nothing too hard, it's quite simple in fact.
-BUMP-

Still looking for someone that fulfills all requirements posted above.

Job still vacant.

Tell us what it is you want , why bother with pm's? . You'll get more response by posting it here.
I have almost 4 years experience with design and almost a year with PHP now. I have also worked in the hosting industry for a good 6 months so I am very familiar with servers, PHP, and other scripts. I would be willing to offer you my services if you could explain what is needed in the thread. As long as you don't tell us what is needed I can't be bothered to contact you if I don't even know what you want.
Alright, so what I want to do is take the 'wall system' facebook sorta has and integrate it into a promotional/advertising website for new website startups or forums. It would basically involve users being able to submit a website/forum, it would be listed on the 'website wall' (on its main page) and other people could post a review of that website. The way reviews would work would be that when they clicked on 'review', they would be taken to not only a thread that allowed them post a written review, but also they would have to rate the website according to certain categories such as, Design, Functionality, Innovation etc. After rating these 4 or 5 categories, an overall score would be calculated for that website. Obviously these scores stack up.

I also wanted to have a shop which allowed users to buy domains, hosting and whatnot. Users would get points for writing reviews, the longer it was, the more points. But users would mainly get points from the websites they submitted to the wall. The higher the rating of the website, the more points it would get. The more ratings and higher ratings, the more points.

I have teamed up with a webhost already. He's been in business for 4 years and is wiling to help me.

Finally, when submitting a website to the wall, it would be awesome if users were prompted for a website description, feature list, link and mission statement.

On a final note, a harder but valuable feature that I was wondering if feasible was a way to track incoming visitors to a website that was posted on the wall. Would it be possible to read data of the number of visitors going into a website so there could be information regarding a website's activities?
(2010-12-25, 08:35 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so what I want to do is take the 'wall system' facebook sorta has and integrate it into a promotional/advertising website for new website startups or forums. It would basically involve users being able to submit a website/forum, it would be listed on the 'website wall' (on its main page) and other people could post a review of that website. The way reviews would work would be that when they clicked on 'review', they would be taken to not only a thread that allowed them post a written review, but also they would have to rate the website according to certain categories such as, Design, Functionality, Innovation etc. After rating these 4 or 5 categories, an overall score would be calculated for that website. Obviously these scores stack up.
This won't be so hard to do, maybe takes one-two days to create and have it fully working/designed. Won't take more than 5-10 hours of work.

(2010-12-25, 08:35 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]I also wanted to have a shop which allowed users to buy domains, hosting and whatnot. Users would get points for writing reviews, the longer it was, the more points. But users would mainly get points from the websites they submitted to the wall. The higher the rating of the website, the more points it would get. The more ratings and higher ratings, the more points.
Here it will become a it more complex as I presume you will also need an admin panel to add/remove/manage items for the shop. It also depends if you want that users will automatically get the domains and hosting after they paid with the points or if you just get a notice in the "admin panel" that X user bought X plan. Obviously the first one will be more complex and will take a lot more time. The points per characters and ratings are possible too and shouldn't take to long either. Sounds simple.

(2010-12-25, 08:35 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, when submitting a website to the wall, it would be awesome if users were prompted for a website description, feature list, link and mission statement.
Not sure what you actually mean. I guess redirect it to another page but do you want the users to be redirected to a page where they fill those it? That shouldn't be to hard.

(2010-12-25, 08:35 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]On a final note, a harder but valuable feature that I was wondering if feasible was a way to track incoming visitors to a website that was posted on the wall. Would it be possible to read data of the number of visitors going into a website so there could be information regarding a website's activities?
Yes I can make a feature where when the user clicks a link to the website it will record it, isn't hard at all.

Overall it doesn't sound to much time except for the shop depending on what you actual want. I'm currently busy with actually creating my own shop script in PHP that depends on points too where users also earn points by writing more so I can defiantly use that a base to speed up the process. If your interested contact me via PM, we can talk more about what you want and the price.

Cheers,
Bob

Pages: 1 2