MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LinuxAdept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When willl the new theme be out?
We're getting progress done on the theme, just ironing out a few bugs. Should be done around the middle-end of January.
For just ironing out bugs that is a long time.
Ok, I know I said I didn't have enough time... but I ended up finding a reason to join. I also posted a great tutorial I wrote over there for setting up TigerVNC (with tweaks other VNCs) in explicit detail with lots of options including SSH tunneling, having access to display 0, and having a specified display for each user. Enjoy it!
Thanks so much for the guide Dylan M., and thanks Mark(Aristotle) for being a big help to the forum also.
I do like the theme is this going to stay or is it tempory?
(2011-01-21, 12:17 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]I do like the theme is this going to stay or is it tempory?

It should stay, and I plan on making more themes like it, customized with different color schemes for different Linux distributions or desktop environments. Still working on this theme, making it look smoother, replacing icons etc. I haven't had much time in the past 2 weeks or so to work on it, but I plan on making some changes this weekend.
The footer please Putnam. Toungue
(2011-01-21, 09:55 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]The footer please Putnam. Toungue

Don't worry, still working on that! Toungue

EDIT: Did some work on the theme today, new 'nav_bar' buttons, footer, and footer logo.
The new theme is available for download, if you'd like to use it on your forum: http://community.mybb.com/showthread.php?tid=85605
Pages: 1 2 3