MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HURRY!] .com Domains For Just $5! [LIMITED TIME!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Don't post then. Smile
I could post if i want. Im just wondering why people should goto you if there is a 7$ coupon, thats all (:
(2010-12-22, 05:10 AM)Angel Caquias. Wrote: [ -> ]I could post if i want. Im just wondering why people should goto you if there is a 7$ coupon, thats all (:

There's a difference between $7 and $5. Anyway if you're not ordering, please do not post. Thank you.
Okay okay as I need a vouch on this thread, first person to post here will get one free .info domain name, then they will post that I'm legit here.
Posted.
Send me the domain you want with your GoDaddy details then Lee.
Posted here too..

Is the offer still valid ??
Got the domain I wanted from him for free, stuck to his word. Enjoy it while you can.
(2010-12-22, 06:11 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Posted here too..

Is the offer still valid ??

The free offer was only to first poster who was Lee. Check the vouch above. Want to order?
(2010-12-22, 04:42 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]Lol guys you're not understanding.

I am registering the domains then moving them to your accounts.
You can't, at Godaddy you need to keep the domain 30-60 days before you can transfer it.
No you don't Bob. I've just been doing this at another forum, and check above, I gave one to Lee and instantly transferred it to him.
Pages: 1 2 3