MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird error. "Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/gamingb2/public_html/inc/plugins/myxbl.php:246 Stack trace: #0 /home/gamingb2/public_html/inc/plugins/myxbl.php(246): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('', 16384) #1 /home/gamingb2/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(101): myxbl_cacheget('') #2 /home/gamingb2/public_html/global.php(95): pluginSystem->run_hooks('myxbl_cacheget', Array) #3 /home/gamingb2/public_html/admin/index.php(13): require('/home/gamingb2/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/gamingb2/public_html/inc/plugins/myxbl.php on line 246

What does this mean? o.o

It's something to do with the myxbl plugin. Disabling it works fine. :/
Attach your myxbl.php plugin here please .
Attached to the OP.
i had alot of problems with myxbl to so i just stopped using it
Did your host supports cURL ?
Did you CHMOD ./cache/xblstats/ to 755 ?
Yeah. I've tried everything. :/

P.S It works fine now, but not on the fake admin cp: gamingbay.org/admin

:/
The main reasons for this error are:

The fact that its now only happening with the fake ACP plugin is very strange IMO. I'd have to look at that plugin to see why.
I'm getting this same error, how do we disable the plugin from our CPanel?
(2011-01-06, 03:49 AM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this same error, how do we disable the plugin from our CPanel?

Admin CP -> Configuration -> Plugins -> Click "Deactivate" next to the XBL one Smile
Or just upgrade to the latest version - which shouldn't return any errors at all. I'm not supporting old revisions.