MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimPromote - Free advertising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like a very nice community. I'll probably be joining up shortly. ^^
Nice Community, and Design however shouldn't you put the copyright back on the theme, Unless you bought it from Damion or he gave you permission to remove the copyright from his theme?

Since when downloading the theme it states :

1. Permission is hereby granted to use, copy, modify and/or distribute this package, provided that:
* copyright notices are retained unchanged,

http://mods.mybb.com/view/ultimate-green

But if you have permission or you are the creator then I take those statements back but great community might join to advertise some of my stuff Smile
(2011-01-10, 03:08 PM)IodinePX Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you bought it from Damion or he gave you permission to remove the copyright from his theme?
Author of the theme (Damion Yeatman) gave me permission to remove the copyright. If any of you still have doubts I'll ask Damion to reply here as the proof Wink

Our members have made a total of 1,429 posts in 273 threads and we currently have 80 members registered!

Drop us a visit and advertise your sites meanwhile being involved with a awesome and carring community! Drop a visit.
Our members have made a total of 1,432 posts in 273 threads and we currently have 80 members registered!

Drop us a visit and advertise your sites meanwhile being involved with a awesome and carring community! Drop a visit.
Why did you post stats again? Nothing changed except for a few posts...

Nice copy and paste.
I don't know what to say... From its appearence, the forum looks kind of unattractive. That green combined with that pale white makes me nuts. As for the services you offer, I looked upon some reviews. I believe thay're rather unprofessional. I doubt you spent more than 10-15 minutes to write a full review.
Since you opened the topic, no one ever said something from a more critical point of view. I hope that my impression will be of help.

looks like a great community!
@AwptimusPrime; I believe that posting stats is way more efficient than just posting "bump" on the thread several times.

@MihaiOnly; Thanks for your review, really appreciate it that you're one of the few people who even considered posting something more critical (like you said). We got a new theme in development so maybe the new one won't make you "nuts" Toungue As for the reviews, I don't know how much time our reviewer spents on a review, but you can be sure that in February we will make some big improvements. Thanks again.

@CoasterGeek101; Thanks, join up and advertise your own site as well Wink
Our members have made a total of 1,491 posts in 287 threads and we currently have 83 members registered!

Pages: 1 2 3