MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global Template Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive just noticed something weird , in a plugin im creating im add a template in global templates. But when i add it for some crazy reason it wont insert the underslash for one of my settings lol

As you can see in the image below there is no underslash in one setting and in the setting below there is. Ive even tried to add the underslash manually to the template but it wont add it, nuts or what ?

Use triple slashes like;
{$mybb->settings[\\\'settings_name\\\']}
Actually it was working i had the setting in the wrong place lol, even though it was disaplying the underslash it was still working ok.

Thanks anyway Yaldaram.
Just for future reference, its underscore not underslash Wink
Oh yea lol, why do i keep callin in underslash lol Confused
turn off codepress and try
It's because of how codepress displays scripts/css. It's still there but you just can't see it.
(2010-12-24, 05:11 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It's because of how codepress displays scripts/css. It's still there but you just can't see it.

Yes thats true, i just figured that out, the reason my setting wasnt working (originally i thought it was the missing underscore) was becasue my setting was in the wrong place lol.

Cheers Wink