MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB cookie settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I find the ability to stay logged into the Admin CP while changing my user account invaluable for development and testing. Please do not change this!
And since we're on the topic of public cafes and security, anybody there can steal you login information without even trying so they don't need a cookie.
And I just thought of something else, does nobody use Private Browsing and delete their cache/cookies when they're done using a public computer? Seriously, cookies are the least of your worries. Wink
The ACP goes through several steps to verify an Administrator session. Once you're finished, just log out - don't just close the tab. The same goes for most other secure sites (such as GMail). Smile
yep, logging out of the acp, makes it impossible to login again.

i just made this suggestion as it may be achievable in future versions may be. but if its difficult to achieve, no need of this.

i kept in mind of people who forgots to logout of the acp and just leaves by closing the browser directly. well, if we have the admin expiry cookie, then it will not be a problem.
Pages: 1 2