MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Viglink Plugin - Earn money from user posted links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Viglink is a new way to monetize your forum.
Version 1.0
Download: http://mods.mybb.com/view/viglink

How it works Viglink checks all the links on your page then adds affiliate tracking to them and you will gain credit/income whenever someone makes a sale from visiting those links

Your forum members will not even notice that it is being used and is great way to gain income from your forums without having annoying advertisements.

I have already had great success and just started using Viglink in December was actually shocked since rarely do I generate affiliate sales at all.

What this addon does is adds options for Viglink where you can enter your api key or enter the full javascript code. You can also toggle whether to re affiliate already existing affiliated links
Demo anywhere? Sounds interesting.
It's pretty much what you see in the screenshot. It adds the javascript to the page and does not slow down your website. The javascript checks the links on the page and appends affiliate link tracking to non affiliated links by default. Users will not notice it at all!
Been using DrivingRevenue (VigLink) for a while, pays out fairly well for no work and no lost real estate. however, I am a "Big Board" so your results may vary.
I'll try it.
Perhaps it will earn me more than the adf.ly links do.
-------

I'm not understanding.. I've installed this and enter the JS fine, links have not changed at all.
check the HTML source. the front end does not change just the href portion (or it captures the outbound link and adjusts it then) I cant recall which right now
I think the source is changed on the fly after the javascript is loaded it modifies those links so it probably won't appear in view source and it only works for certain links such as for ebay, amazon etc
omg, its just what i want Big Grin
installed it using the mod
added the key
went to the site
click on url and got

VigLink was not detected

so ideas?

ta
thnx but i got an error with Google SEO .

here : http://www.bahi-education.com/forum/thread-57.html

Click on mediafire link in the buttom .

how can i fix that plz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5