MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change border only on forum posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

is there a simple way to change the border of posts in threads only?

Edit: Oh, and is it possible to remove the optionbuttons like "edit, quote etc" that I just see the text? Like the alt text or something.

Edit 2: Sorry, but is there a way to work in an external editor?
I have some problems with the integrated Sad But I cant find the original files Sad

Thank you Smile
(2010-12-23, 07:34 PM)Mikeo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

is there a simple way to change the border of posts in threads only?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/group-post-css

(2010-12-23, 07:34 PM)Mikeo Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Oh, and is it possible to remove the optionbuttons like "edit, quote etc" that I just see the text? Like the alt text or something.

You can edit them or remove from ACP > Templates > Postbit Template > postbit > find
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}

Remove whatever you want the button to remove.

Or if you want to edit them each then Go: postbit_edit , postbit_quote templates and edit to your likings.

(2010-12-23, 07:34 PM)Mikeo Wrote: [ -> ]Edit 2: Sorry, but is there a way to work in an external editor?
I have some problems with the integrated Sad But I cant find the original files Sad

Thank you Smile

What do you mean by "External" editor ?
Wow, thank you!

Quote:What do you mean by "External" editor ?

I mean OS Editors, like Notepad or PSPad.

Because in this I can use the "Tabulator", and I don't even have to scroll to the correct line after saving oder refreshing with the Browser. (My english isn't good, oh my god *g*)
You can use any editor for your posts, but you can't use HTML-ed text Unless you allow those forums to HTML enable.
Sorry for the confusion.

I'm creating a new theme, and my question is, is it possible to create the "theme" in an external editor like my html, php editor PSPad?

So I want to edit all the stylesheets and templates in PSPad under Windows.

Sorry Big Grin

@The Plugin you posted, now I have installed it, but where can I find any option on this?
So, now what exactly can I do with it?
(2010-12-23, 09:17 PM)Mikeo Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to create the "theme" in an external editor like my html, php editor PSPad?

Nope, the theme templates and CSS are stored in the database, not as files.
Copy and paste the template into PSPad. Save it locally if you wish. When you are done working on it, copy and paste it back into the MyBB internal editor, replacing what is there.

Of course, this means extra steps. But it does allow you to keep version copies, etc.

(2010-12-23, 09:17 PM)Mikeo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the confusion.

I'm creating a new theme, and my question is, is it possible to create the "theme" in an external editor like my html, php editor PSPad?

So I want to edit all the stylesheets and templates in PSPad under Windows.

Sorry Big Grin

@The Plugin you posted, now I have installed it, but where can I find any option on this?
So, now what exactly can I do with it?