MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image uploading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum is http://www.to-hawaii.com/forums/. I would like to know how can I easily upload photos. When I click the photo icon it takes me to a window where I have to add an image from URL. how can I add image from my computer?
Upload them as an attachment...??
Well anything else? the attachment is so far down that it is the first time I see it even though i have had the forum for more than 1 year.
If you mean to "Upload avatars" then go to: UserCP > Edit Avatar > and upload the picture (for avatar) by clicking on the "Browse" button and selecting from your PC Smile
1 year and you never seen the attachment feature lol ? Confused
(2010-12-23, 09:09 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]1 year and you never seen the attachment feature lol ? Confused

He registered on this month Toungue
Dec 2010 Wink
Far down?? You have to go past it to get to the submit button. It's not exactly hidden.
No I have not seen this feature. I would expect to find it on the tool bar menu where the image icon is. I personally think it is confusing it is not there and far down on the bottom.
Url & test account ?