MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just upgraded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, you were upgrading from 1.6.0... did you use the changed files package or the full package?? Which version did you choose from the upgrade script?? Nobody else has had this error going from 1.6.0 > 1.6.1. This update doesn't do anything to plugins, and as for themes, it just reimports the master versions of the CSS and templates, that's it, it won't undo your edits.

Also you're being rather vague on what's actually broken with your plugins and themes, can we have a URL or something??
that's ok ill figure it out thanks anyway Rolleyes
Undecided I'm asking for more information on what's actually wrong so we can help you, you can't complain that you're having problems and then just say you'll figure it out yourself when people are offering to help you with it... there is nothing we can do if we have almost zero information on what's actually wrong and we can't see it for ourselves, we are not mind readers.
well im not upgrading i rolled my forum back untill i figure out what went wrong when i upgraded i currently have 8,774 members so i cant afford my site to be down its been down all day
Again, we can't figure out what's wrong if we have no indication on what was actually broken.
Pages: 1 2