MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change the logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-12-24, 12:09 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]not to state the obvious, but are you not the same person that runs a html forum, and you don't even know how to change a header?

I have to admit, you have a point.
Go into the cPanel > File Manager > Images > > [your theme]. Upload it there and rename it to logo.png - if that doesn't show up, rename it to logo.gif
Rs Wrote:not to state the obvious, but are you not the same person that runs a html forum, and you don't even know how to change a header?

Yes i am. I have Matt G change the logos and background but he hasnt been on for over 1 week, so im trying to find help to do it my self
(2010-12-24, 01:49 AM)Blake123 Wrote: [ -> ]
Rs Wrote:not to state the obvious, but are you not the same person that runs a html forum, and you don't even know how to change a header?

Yes i am. I have Matt G change the logos and background but he hasnt been on for over 1 week, so im trying to find help to do it my self

but it is your site, is it not?
(2010-12-24, 01:54 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-24, 01:49 AM)Blake123 Wrote: [ -> ]

but it is your site, is it not?
Yes.

@Renegender
I tried renaming it both ways and it shows up as nothing both times.
EDIT: It also shows up as a broken image type thing. URL is www.chatarena.chaoswebtech.com

Where are you putting the image? Try putting it in /images itself and not in the theme directory.

The image is supposed to be at: http://chatarena.chaoswebtech.com/images/logo.gif
The correct location is ./images/logo.gif (I looked at the source)
weird, if you don't know how to upload a logo just do this.

1 - upload your logo to any image sharing site like tinypic.com
2 - Go to AdmincP >> Templates and Styles >> Themes >> Your theme name here >> Scroll down to see the "Board Logo" field >> Link to the image you want as logo >> Save.
Thanks Dimon. How do i change the background color?
Also, you know the images that say whether there is something new in a forum? Well, is there any way to change it?
Does anybody know how?
yes, there is a way to change it.But you need to know how to upload files to your host
Pages: 1 2 3